28.6.12

Kelsey&Isaac Bridals | Utah Wedding Photographer

So this is my very beautiful best friend, Kelsey and her extremely handsome husband, Isaac. 
Kelsey suggested using a horse for her bridals and I was SO excited. My mother-in-law has a bunch of horses, so I had been wanting to use them in a shoot and it just worked out great that Kelsey was the one who wanted to use them. 
Her hair is AMAZING! 
I just love these two so much! They got married this past weekend, and everything was so beautiful and such good food! I'm so happy I got to be a part of their wedding. 
Look forward to seeing some of her reception photos on the blog in a few weeks. 

3 comments:

  1. Tracy. You're killing me. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tracy, amazing.
    and her hair! gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite photo shoot of yours. ever. the second down next to the close up of the horse is my favorite. with kelsey looking at the camera. gorgeous. looks like the cover of an urban ad. and some photos look straight out of j crew. i just love love love this. And kelsey and hubby look gorgeous and the horse was genius and i love kelsey's dress. so cute.

    ReplyDelete