6.7.13

Casmin&Jordan {engagements} | Utah Wedding Photographer

DISCLAIMER TO THIS BEAUTIFUL ENGAGEMENT SESSION: 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be out of the office from July 7th until July 12th. 
I won't be able to receive emails, phone calls, or text messages until the 12th of July. 
I apologize for the inconvenience and will respond as quickly as I can to you on the 12th. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Casmin & Jordan were so fun to work with! They wandered all through the forest with me. 
We even saw a moose! and it came so so close to us, and wasn't even afraid of humans. 
These two are so pretty, I can't wait to photograph the rest of their wedding! 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE SO MUCH!!! they look great! good work tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good, you're a pro!!
    also, i know them so that's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very simple to visit this website for everyone.Interesting share, excellent understanding. Your blog is nice! I’m pleased through the information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could not be written any better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!....

    ReplyDelete