14.9.13

Ashley&Spencer {Wedding Day} | Utah Wedding Photographer

The amount of photos you're about to see is ridiculous. I have the hardest time editing down photos on blog posts so I don't overwhelm you with one million of them! But this wedding had the prettiest light at their reception - I'm sure half the photos I took didn't even need to be taken, but I just couldn't help myself. The lighting was so happy and perfect! I am SO in love with outdoor weddings. They are very romantic. Plus Ashley and Spencer are the cutest couple - they were beaming all day. It was so fun to just be around such a happy, in love couple. 
I brought a second shooter to this wedding - first time I've ever done that and I loved it! I brought my friend Chelsea, she's an amazing photographer - you can check out her {new} blog here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment