1.5.10

How many planes does it take to get Tracy to Berlin?

TEN

True Statement.
I should never be allowed to buy plane tickets again.

Here was my flight plan:

1…SLC – Denver
2…Denver – Montreal (who knew that was in Quebec?? Apparently not me)
[luggage lost here]
3…Montreal – London
4…London – Barcelona
5…Barcelona – Casablanca
6…Casablanca – Agadir
[5 days later]
7…Agadir – Casablanca
8…Casablanca – Madrid [10 hour over night layover – my favorite!]
9…Madrid – London
10...London – Berlin

I know I know, you guys kind of wish you were me, right? I mean who doesn’t love sitting in an Airport for 2 days straight…?

I did mean some funny people on my flights though. From Denver to Montreal the guy sitting next to me did not like me at all – I coughed once (ok maybe like 4 times) and every time I got remotely close to him he would jerk away and make sure that we didn’t touch at all. It was comedy.

Montreal to London I sat by 2 colleger Canadian boys and couldn’t understand him when he say “about” and also didn’t realize that Montreal was part of Quebec….yea I’m not the brightest when it comes to Canadian Providences (I mean provinces…?) I’m pretty sure he thought I was a little bit of a fool, but oh well.

Agadir to Casablanca met a Saudi Arabia dude who used to live in Seattle and knew that Utah is where the Mormons live and how he had heard that Utah Mormons are the prettiest girls in the world. [dang right]

In the airport in Madrid [where I am at the moment] I ate at a burger place – I miss my homeland food – and sat across from this dude who was having a very animated conversation with the person sitting across from him….only problem was, there was no one sitting across from him. I love the people watching in airports!

2 more flights and I’m in BERLIN!!!!!!!!

so stoked!

Ja deutcsh ist sehr toll! Ich liebe Deutschland!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. seriously, that's terrible!!! ah. I just realized how much I hate flying. BUT, if there is food network on the plane then it's ok- but that has only been the case like 2 times. good luck! so you got your luggage back ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah Tracy I am laughing my butt off. I hope you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete