1.4.12

New Pricing

New Wedding and Portrait Prices! 

Prices discussed previous to this posting of updated prices will stay the same, you will not be charged more if we had previously decided on a different price. 

I've had such a great time this past year, working with so many beautiful couples and families! I can't wait for all the upcoming weddings and photo session's I already have scheduled for this summer. 

I'm always taking new clients - and would love to chat about any fun ideas you have for ANY type of photo shoot you can think of! 

A big THANK YOU to all of my clients for helping me gain experience and for being so easy to work with, making my job so fun! 


and for your visual entertainment, here's a sneak peak of a gorgeous couple's engagements...



No comments:

Post a Comment