14.11.12

Kelsea&Dane Engagements | Utah Wedding Photographer

This is my brother-in-law and his fiance. 
I'm so excited for them to get married! 
They're such a great couple, and I can't wait for Kelsea to be in the family! 
Kelsea made the paper cranes when her and Dane first started dating,
she wrote cute little notes on all of them and hung them up in a tree in front of Dane's house. 
I thought it was such a cute idea, I asked her if we could use them in their engagements. 
I loved how they turned out! 
Kyle (my husband) tagged along for the photo shoot. 
Him and Dane are a little bit obsessed with each other. 
So we ended the session with a photo shoot of these silly boys.... 
it resulted in so very VERY good photos.
but I'll save the rest of their photos for another time. 

3 comments:

  1. love these. especially the last one with kyle haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dane looks so happy! I love these pictures. What cuties. Nice work, Trace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are georgeous! Minus the boys, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete