13.11.12

Turkey Burger and Sweet Potato Fries

Here is a delicious burger that I photographed for a school assignment. 
Food photography is so fun! 

I got this recipe from one of my cousins. 
We were down in Arizona for a week over the summer and she made us these burgers - 
we were instantly hooked. 
They're so easy to make, and sooo delicious. 
I like to tell myself they're healthier than other burgers because they're made (mostly) out of turkey..... 
I don't think it really works that way, but at least my mind feels better about eating them! 

Turkey Burger

1.5 lbs Ground Turkey
1/2 package of Jimmy Dean Sage Sausage
1-2 cups Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Mix it all in with hands, form patties and grill away!

(Sweet Potato Fries are from Guru's, I didn't have time to make my own on 
the day of the shoot - plus Guru's are probably much more delicious than my own)

No comments:

Post a Comment